1. The organizer of the contest named “Design and win” hereinafter referred to as the “Contest,” is Emalco Enamelware Limited Liability Company with its registered office in Siedlce at 13/11 Młynarska Street, registered in the Entrepreneurs Register of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, 13th Economic Division of the National Court Register, under the KRS number 0000764890, Tax Identification Number NIP 8212661242.
DURATION, TERRITORY, AND CONDUCT OF THE CONTEST
1. The contest is organized during the period from November 2nd, 2023.
2. The contest is open to adult participants from November 2nd, 2023, at 4:00 PM CET, to November 30, 2023, at 11:59:59 PM CET, via the email address email@example.com.
3. The resolution of the contest, including the announcement of the contest winners, will be made on Facebook and Instagram on the official Emalco Enamelware pages, no later than December 31st, 2023 , at 11:59:59 PM CET.
4. The Organizer is responsible for the execution and management of the contest.
5. The contest is conducted exclusively based on this Regulation and applicable legal provisions, particularly the provisions of Article 919-921 of the Civil Code of April 23, 1964 (consolidated text Journal of Laws of 2014, item 121, as amended).
1. Any individual of legal age on the day of submitting an entry to the contest and with full legal capacity is eligible to participate in the contest.
1. The contest is open and intended for designers, graphic artists, and anyone aspiring to these roles, both professionals and amateurs. Only entries that have been independently created and are original, authored solely by the submitting individual, may be submitted to the contest.
3. Contest winners are obligated to provide source (production) files confirming their authorship upon the Organizer’s request.
4. Each participant may submit only one solution to the contest task.
5. Entries in the contest task must not, in any way:
1. The following non-monetary prize will be awarded to the winner of the contest: 50 pieces of enamel mugs with the contest graphics produced by the Organizer. The winner will be selected by the Jury (composed of Anna Brzozowska and Waldemar Brzozowski), who will assess the entries according to the following criteria:
Execution criteria: originality and creativity.
PERSONAL DATA OF CONTEST PARTICIPANTS
1. The personal data of the participants, to the extent that they constitute personal data within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, on the protection of individuals concerning the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Official Journal of the European Union L 119, page 1) (hereinafter “GDPR”), are processed solely for the purposes specified in the Regulation, i.e., for conducting and resolving the contest and are subject to protection provided for by the provisions of the GDPR.
2. The data controller is the Organizer. The Organizer processes personal data in accordance with applicable legal provisions, especially the GDPR.
1. By submitting the contest task solution to the Organizer, the participant declares that they have all the rights to this solution, and they are not restricted or encumbered in any way. They confirm that they are the exclusive author of the solution and that it represents their own creative work. The submission of the contest task solution to the Organizer does not infringe on the rights of any third party. The participant also guarantees that, during the contest, these rights will not be sold or encumbered in favor of third parties. The participant guarantees that the contest task solution is not a development, adaptation, or modification of someone else’s work.
2. Upon receiving the contest task solution, the participant grants the Organizer the right to use and manage the contest task solution or its content for purposes related to the organization and resolution of the contest, promotion, and implementation of any assumptions, without any additional compensation. The Organizer reserves the right to feature competition entries on Emalco’s social media during the competition, as well as after its conclusion, but only for purposes related to the competition. The Organizer also reserves the right to publish photos of the winning mugs as part of the competition prize. Participation in this contest signifies the unequivocal acceptance and adherence to its Terms and Conditions.
4. The Privacy Information Clause follows from the fulfillment of the information obligation contained in Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, on the protection of individuals concerning the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).